This simple pancake recipe is delicious and filled with protein and nutrients to give you a morning boost to start your day! These pancakes are for the entire family to enjoy so the children can stay alert during class and the adults can have enough energy to complete all their daily tasks.
2/3 Creamy Vanilla Ultimate ProFit
6 oz plain Greek Yogurt
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 large egg white
1 tsp baking soda
Optional- vanilla extract, fruits, cinnamon, or natural sweetener
1. Mix Ultimate ProFit, flour, and baking soda in a bowl
2. Add yogurt and egg white to bowl and mix slowly until combined
3. When thick, add any optional ingredients
4. Cook pancakes in skillet for 2 to 3 minutes on each side
VOILA! With these few ingredients and simple steps you have a tasty healthy breakfast for the entire family!
Simple Pancake Recipe-Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Are you a chocolate lover? You can incorporate chocolate into your breakfast in the healthiest way ever with this simple pancake recipe!
1 cup flour
2 egg whites
1 scoop Ultimate Profit Chocolate Powder
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
You can sprinkle flax seeds into the flour and mix with the batter
1. Mix Ultimate Protein Chocolate powder and flour (flax seeds optional) in a bowl
2. Add egg whites and almond milk into the batter. Mix well until thick and smooth batter forms.
3. Cook pancakes in skillet for 2-3 minutes on each side
4. Top with maple syrup, blueberries, mixed unsalted nuts, pomegranates, and banana (optional)
Simple Pancake Recipe- Low fat protein pancakes
Here’s a low fat protein recipe that has low carbs, is full of protein and is the perfect fit food to start your day!
1/3 cup dry oats
½ scoop Ultimate ProFit vanilla protein powder
2 Egg Whites
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Almond Butter
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
Almond Milk (if consistency is thick)
1. Mix all ingredients together either in a bowl or food processor.
2. If consistency is too thick add almond milk slowly until consistency is suitable.
3. Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes so the chia seeds expand.
4. Cook in skill for 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Top with maple syrup, blueberries or your choice of fruit.
Makes 6 small pancakes.
I HOPE YOU LIKED THESE RECIPES! TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ULTIMATE PROFIT POWDER CLICK HERE
Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm just a mom and wrapreneur that's trying to help people live a healthier and wealthier life! Have any questions? Feel free to text me (347) 714-6220 or send me an email to wrapscoachnicole@gmail